Thursday, May 24, 2012

Beyonce's song "If I were a boy" is basically her saying that she could be a better guy that the man she has at the moment.



If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man

I'd listen to her
'Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
'Cause he's taking you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed 




When I listen to this song it makes me wonder whether girl would be better guys than guys. After listening to everything that was said in the song I agree. It would be easier for a girl to be a guy because she would understand. The tone in this song is emotional because she wishes her man could better than what he is. Whether it's the things he does to her or the things he says.


Beyonce. "If I were a boy." elyrics. Ed. EyoAdam. 2000-2012. <http://www.elyrics.net/read/b/beyonce-lyrics/if-i-were-a-boy-lyrics.html>

No comments: