Tuesday, May 22, 2012

This song "Ready, Set, Don't Go" is by Billy Ray Cyrus. He wrote this song for his daughter Miley Cyrus to help him express his feelings for his little girl. In this song he talks about several things but his main problem is that he's not ready for his little girl to leave him and grow up.












I'm at the starting line of the rest of my life
As ready as I've ever been
Got the hunger and the stars in my eyes
The prize is mine to win
She's waiting on my blessings before she hits that open road
Well, baby, get ready, (oh I'm ready) get set, don't go




The reason why I like this song is because every father goes through what Billy Ray Cyrus talks about. They don't like to see their little girl grow up and move on with their life. They usually don't like it because they sometimes feel like they are going to lose them. In this song his tone is more so scared and nervous and he also is using description to describe his daughter.

No comments: